We created our Moisture-Enriched Hand Sanitizer to help you nourish your hands and your community.
In June, we committed $5 million to our Bigger Than Beauty™ Giving Partners who work to combat root causes of systemic racism. 100% of profits of our Moisture-Enriched Hand Sanitizer will be donated to Black Women’s Health Imperative, the first nonprofit organization created by Black women to help protect and advance the health and wellness of Black women and girls.
Because of long-standing systemic racism resulting in inequitable access to healthcare, Black women and their families are facing the most pressing health disparities that continue to increase due to the onset of COVID-19.
According to Black Women’s Health Imperative, achieving health equity for Black women and girls would mean:
- There would be 2,400 fewer deaths due to breast cancer each year.
- Infant mortality rates would drop by 35%.
- The average life expectancy would rise from 78 to 82 years.
- High school graduates would increase by 50% and college graduates would increase by 25%.
- The poverty rate for Black women and their families would be cut in half.
- The net impact to the U.S. economy would be $250-300 billion.
With your purchase of Moisture-Enriched Hand Sanitizer, Thrive Causemetics will donate 100% of profits to BWHI to support them in sustaintaining their mission to advocate, educate, mobilize and promote evidence-based strategies that address health inequities and gender and racial justice.
Thanks to you, we’re Bigger Than Beauty™!