- This event has passed.
All of Us Journey Heads To Detroit This Weekend!
June 29, 2019
Join us for a day of family entertainment and discovery.
11 AM – 4 PM: All of Us Journey mobile exhibit onsite at the Detroit Public Library.
The All of Us Journey highlights the goals of the All of Us Research Program through fun, engaging and family-friendly activities.
- Step into the All of Us mobile unit to explore topics on genetics, lifestyle and the environment through videos, quizzes, games and more.
- Learn the aims of the All of Us Research Program and its impact on the future of health.
- Ask how genetic tests like 23andMe, Ancestry DNA and others work.
- Ask questions and gain new insight during a lively Q & A.
12 NOON – 2 PM: Program and Q & A
- Featured Speaker: Angela Trepanier, MS, CGC. “Five ways genetic counseling may improve your family’s health”. Associate Professor, and Director of the Genetic Counseling Graduate Program, Wayne State University School of Medicine.
- Free and open to the public.
- Food – music – photo booth – library art tours – coloring stations & more
Presented in part by Wayne State Shiffman Medical Library Outreach Council, the Detroit Public Library, and the Henry Ford Health System All of Us Research Program. #JoinAllofUs
23andMe and its services are registered trademarks of 23andMe, Inc. | Ancestry DNA is a registered trademark of Ancestry, Inc.